...it's going to take a lot of work.

Life changed.

I'm single.

I'm trying to find my identity.

I have a ton of things I want to do. A ton of things I want to learn how to do.

There are new players in my life, and no I'm not going to give them nicknames (unless they want them).

I've always envied the people who go and travel everywhere or live this completely bohemian lifestyle. As you get older you realize you have to have a lot of money to do so. I'm going to try and make my life in this town as bohemian and "cool" as possible.

...it's going to take a lot of work.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Dream

I don't think I can live this lifestyle anymore.

I know what I want in my future and I think I've reached the point where I have to choose. Be with Sasha or try and strive for my dream life.

I had a dream a year ago, that caused me to wake up crying. In it, we broke up because he wasn't able to commit to marrying me (Not because he was poly) and I left. I found myself in Washington DC as a speech writer and he was in Baltimore as a teacher and being with his brother (he's an identical twin and they haven't lived in the same town for almost a decade and it wears on both of them). I was working a press conference when Sasha walked up. We were cordial but there was still pain. During our chat a girl who was the exact opposite of me, short/blonde/dumb, walked up and I discovered that they were getting married.

When I discussed the dream with him we were in NO way ready for marriage and he flat out said "So I ended up with the type of girl that I can't stand?" and that got us talking about the possibility of marriage and actually working towards it.

Tart came in the picture almost a year after this dream so she was not the cause of it. I have always thought that dream was more of my paranoia and not being good enough (for anybody) than my subconscious telling me what I should be doing. But after that I went back to school, am about to graduate, and searching for a great job. I wouldn't have done that, I don't think, without that dream and us discussing it.

But I now wonder if that dream was meant to tell me something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment