...it's going to take a lot of work.

Life changed.

I'm single.

I'm trying to find my identity.

I have a ton of things I want to do. A ton of things I want to learn how to do.

There are new players in my life, and no I'm not going to give them nicknames (unless they want them).

I've always envied the people who go and travel everywhere or live this completely bohemian lifestyle. As you get older you realize you have to have a lot of money to do so. I'm going to try and make my life in this town as bohemian and "cool" as possible.

...it's going to take a lot of work.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm going to kill my sister

I'm going to kill her. I'm going to straight up kill her. She told my grandmother about Sasha!

And WHY did she tell my grandmother you ask? Because instead of double checking the "info" page on facebook she took the little box on the left hand side at it's word. And what's in that little box? The question should be "what's NOT in the little box?" What's not in the little box is "In a relationship with: L" But it is IN FACT on his info page.

So instead of WAITING to see what I had to say, my sister the GENIUS that she is decides to tell my grandmother about Sasha's "Indiscretion in Kansas". NOW my family wants NOTHING to do with him and they want him to move out of the bedroom and have my part of the rent decreased because I furnished the house (side note all of the furnishings were free).

I don't know what to do. My family DOES NOT accept this lifestyle, hell I don't even accept it!

I'm going to kill my sister!

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    You certainly have been doing a lot of writing since you started this just a few weeks ago :-)
    For me one of the benefits of a polyamorous relationship is that it forces growth in all areas of your life.

    Maybe in your mid-twenties it's time to stand on your own two feet and not be reliant on your grandparents financially? When you aren't reliant on other people financially they can't tell you what to do.

    I can understand you don't want to hurt them intentionally but this was unintentional. You can't do anything about it but ask them to respect you as the adult you are.

    Sasha has made his choice and it's not for you to protect him from the wider implications of that either.

    I don't mean to sound glib but these are all just examples of how having a polyamorous life
    forces growth in the most unexpected ways.

    Sage

    ReplyDelete