...it's going to take a lot of work.

Life changed.

I'm single.

I'm trying to find my identity.

I have a ton of things I want to do. A ton of things I want to learn how to do.

There are new players in my life, and no I'm not going to give them nicknames (unless they want them).

I've always envied the people who go and travel everywhere or live this completely bohemian lifestyle. As you get older you realize you have to have a lot of money to do so. I'm going to try and make my life in this town as bohemian and "cool" as possible.

...it's going to take a lot of work.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

No More Indian Food Thursdays...

So I was going to write a blog post about Indian food and my love for it and how I want to start making it. But, after my delicious Indian food that I get every Thursday, I was fired.

I'm actually relieved about it. It felt like it was the last piece of my life from before. I have been trying to shed it for a while, but it was a steady paycheck. And I was hoping to find something before I left so that it wouldn't be a break in pay.

I have a savings, not a lot, but enough to cover rent and bills for a few months. I have filed for unemployment. I don't think it will be approved so I'm ready to appeal. I have been "hired" at a temp agency and they have submitted me for two positions, but they only place 25% of candidates.

I don't even know where or how to look for a job anymore. People have given me some seasonal locations and maybe I could do retail but retail doesn't like to give full-time or benefits and the schedule would always change. The good thing about that would be that the money would be bill and spending money while I lived off my savings for rent until my lease was up.

I think I'm just going to take a week or two for myself and just chill. Go to the shelter and volunteer like I haven't been doing *sheepish*, not buy any food except for some $1 frozen dinners, and go up to Cleveland every other week.

Maybe my room will get clean now.

No comments:

Post a Comment